Thursday, October 1, 2015

Hiroshima

I've watched only two Japanese films so far, one of which is "Hiroshima Mon Amour". It's not really a Japanese film, because it was directed by the french director Alain Resnais. I've always been fascinated by the Japanese interior design, tea ceremony and flower cutting art. I have much respect for Japan, partly because it was able to recover so well from the World War II.

"This classic black-and-white story of love, war, suffering and forgetfulness, which was sweated out of an affair between a French actress (Emmanuelle Riva) and a married Japanese architect (Eiji Okada) in the titular bomb-ravaged city" ---L.A. Times


Key words: 広島, 愛、戦争



2 comments:

  1. こんばんは!I like to watch Japanese movie! There is a very good one called survival style 5+. Highly recommended!

    ReplyDelete
  2. こんばんは!Twilight Samurai and Shinobi: Heart under Blade are great movies that I would recommend.

    ReplyDelete