Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Revised goal statement



I am able to speak some (broken) にほんごwithにほんじん. I am very excited about my improvement. As I learn more in にほんごのじゅきょう, I will start to speak Japanese-English, which is mixing words from two languages in one sentence. I can also be creative in my combination of words in ちゅごくごとえいごとふらんすごとスペイン語。



Here are my specific goals:


---Converse about everyday topics with full proficiency.


---Sound natural so that native speakers can understand me without problems.


---Able to read signs and words in a Japanese supermarket or on the street.


---Able to read 村上春樹。(たいへんですね!)




Here is what I'll do to achieve the goals:


---Come to office hours to practice speaking every week.


---Shadow audio files on blackboard every week.


---Go to Japanese Student Association events that interest me.


---Go to Japanese tables every week or every other week.


---Read quotes from 村上春樹's books.

1 comment:

  1. I read 1Q84 written by 村上春樹. 私にとってそれは難しかったです。 村上春樹’s books is very difficult for Japanese people too. But, I think we can understand the content of 村上春樹's books, we can enjoy reading his books. Have you ever read 村上春樹's books ?

    ReplyDelete